Sunday, November 12, 2017

BGiME #8: Painting Legolas

I own a plethora of Legolas (Legoli?) models. As is my wont, I decided to paint two versions of the Woodland Prince. One is a plastic version from my Mines of Moria starter set, and the other is a metal model from the original Fellowship of the Ring boxed set. 

Since the Battle Games’ instructional painting sections, at least for now, are aimed at beginning painters, I don’t mind if my plastic Fellowship heroes are done in a most basic tabletop standard fashion. My metal heroes, however, I’d like to be of better quality. So with that caveat in mind, here’s the two Legolas models I now have painted and ready to take the table.




Here's my metal version:




As always, I don't foresee any Golden Demon awards in my future, but I'm pretty proud that I can do a tolerable job of painting my wargaming forces. Legolas, in whatever guise I choose to field, is ready to take on some Moria Goblins in this issue's scenario. Let's hope he fares well!

No comments:

Post a Comment